Friday, August 28, 2009

Gone Missing!

Have you ever had that panic filled moment where one of your kids is truly lost. You can't find them anywhere and you've looked everywhere?? That totally happened to us last week. I thought Max went outside and Pat was outside and said he couldn't find him out there. We were running through the house calling his name, searching everywhere. He never hides from us and he only goes so far, so when he didn't turn up, we were freaking out. Our neighbor Whitney got in her car to drive around the neighborhood. I ran in the house one more time to see if he was in the basement or somewhere I didn't think to look. Here's what I found in the office chair (that was facing the back of us, so I had no way of telling he was in it. The duster gave it away.)

No comments: